- Friends of the North Syracuse Early Education Program will hold its “Get Active” Walk-A-Thon as a part of PTO School Spirit Week; the event will be held in the gym during school hours on Friday, March 2, 2018.
- Read the LETTER SENT HOME to our Main Street Families.
- We invite students to “Get Active” as they collect their pledges by performing one of the suggested activities. Click to print a PLEDGE SHEET.
- The top 3 classrooms with the highest percentage of donations will each receive a frozen yogurt party.
- Participants will receive one entry for every $40.00 they raise and will be entered in a drawing to win one of our prizes: an indoor plasma car or a tablet to enjoy at home!
For more information, please contact Jessica or Danielle through e-mail or phone (315)289-8715.
Family & Friends – Make a Pledge Online by Clicking the Donate Button Below: PLEASE NOTE: During online pledge checkout, please click the text that reads “SEND A NOTE TO SELLER” then provide walk participant’s First & Last Name, Classroom and indicate if they attend AM, PM or FD(Fullday) program. You may divide a single donation among multiple walkers by including in the note or contacting us directly. Please note that if you forget to provide the name of the person(s) you are sponsoring or encounter a situation where you believe you were not even given the option, have no fear! We will see that there is no child’s name attached to the donation and we will reach out to you at the email address from which the donation arrived. You are always welcome to contact us first, but rest assured we want each child to be given all the donations they have earned! THANK YOU for your support!
To assist you, here is a list of our teachers/room numbers/sessions:
AM and PM Sessions:
Rm 102 Erin Wallace
Rm 105 Joanne Marino
Rm 106 Sherry Nalli
Rm 108 Phil Cleary
Rm 128 Monica App
Rm 129 Alyssa Ascenzo
Rm 202 Nicole Kowanes
Full Day Sessions:
Rm 100 Wendy Grabowski
Rm 104 Helen Moore
Rm 205 Tami Barnhart-Doody
Rm 206 Michelle Shallcross
Rm 208 Allison DelVecchio